REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR INTERESTS
A Horseman’s Voice With:
- Meadows Management
- PA Gaming Control Board
- PA Racing Commission
- Harness Horsemen International
- PA State Legislature
- News Media
- The Public
Someone To Preserve Your Racing Life:
- New Gaming Watch
- Purse Account Audits
- Regulation Changes
- Track Chaplain Program
- Insurance Package
Consistent, High Purses
- Opportunity to Race
- Contract Protections
- Balanced Legislation
- Attention in Harrisburg to Horsemen
- INFORMATIONAL E-MAIL BULLETINS
- ACCESS TO OFFICE COMPUTER – USTA PATHWAY
- SOCIAL AND RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES
- QUARTERLY MEMBERSHIP MEETINGS
- CORPORATE RATES WITH ENTERPRISE-RENT-A-CAR
- RESEARCH WHEN YOU NEED INFORMATION (Internet access)
- HELP WITH UNDERSTANDING RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- FAX SERVICE
- LOW ANNUAL DUES
- $25.00 per individual
- $35.00 per husband and wife together (when eligible as individuals)
- RETIREMENT PROGRAM for qualified Driver, Trainers and Grooms.
- GROUP HEALTH INSURANCE for qualified trainers, drivers and grooms.
- SULKY ACCIDENT INSURANCE per posted guidelines for races, qualifiers, and
- schoolers at The Meadows. Up to $2,000.00 per sulky and up to $250 per wheel.
- THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE for protection against claims alleging bodily injury or property damage caused by a member’s Standardbred racehorse. Click HERE for info.
- THIRD PARTY LIABILITY INSURANCE – A Synopsis of Coverage
- FIRE AND DISASTER INSURANCE for loss of horses and their equipment due to fire, natural disaster, and other catastrophic events, with some exclusions. Click HERE for info.
- ACCIDENT INSURANCE SUPPLEMENT to add to the coverage for on-track accidents plus to cover members and guests on The Meadows’ premises.
- ON-TRACK ACCIDENTAL DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT OR DISABILITY INSURANCE – Coverage is per The Meadows’ annual policy.
*The information provided herein is general in nature. Details are contained in the respective policies.