The events for 3- and 4-year-olds, which are limited to Pennsylvania owned or sired horses, each will feature three preliminary legs plus a championship with an estimated $20,000 purse. The series for 3-year-olds, restricted to Pennsylvania sired horses, include two preliminary legs and a final worth an estimated $25,000.
Entry fee for each series is $300.
The series are:
- The Walter Russell Memorial Pace, 3- and 4-year-old colt, horse and gelding pacers, first leg March 5
- The Donna Dunn Memorial Pace, 3- and 4-year-old filly and mare pacers, first leg Feb. 29
- The Ken Weaver Memorial Trot, 3- and 4-year-old colt, horse and gelding trotters, first leg March 1
- The Mary Wohlmuth Memorial Trot, 3- and 4-year-old filly and mare trotters, first leg March 2
- The Atta Boy Dan Pace, 3-year-old colt and gelding pacers, first leg April 9
- The Do Me Honor Pace, 3-year-old filly pacers, first leg April 4
- The Whata Donato Trot, 3-year-old filly trotters, first leg April 6
- The Classicality Trot, 3-year-old colt and gelding trotters, first leg April 5
Nominations close Feb. 15 for the 3- and 4-year-old events, March 15 for the sophomore series.