Saturday, October 6, 2018 at The Meadows
Post Time 1:05PM
The 2018 Pink Out Event is coming up at The Meadows on Saturday, October 6. Our 3rd Annual event is a fun filled day for all ages.
- Family Fun from 1pm-4pm with a Face Painter, Cartoonist, Man on Stilts, and Bounce House!
- Chinese Auction on the apron from 12:30pm-3:30pm. All proceeds will go to The American Cancer Society.
- Enter your pony in either the Pony Race or the Pinkest Pony Contest!
- Who will be the 2018 Mini Pony Pink Out Champion? Watch mini ponies battle it out in our 3rd annual Mini Pony Pink Out Race! Ponies must stay at a trot and our professional drivers must ride along! 1st gets $250, 2nd $150, and 3rd $75.
- Vote for the Pinkest Pony! Dress your pony in as much pink as possible and the fans will decide the Pinkest pony! Winner receives $100. From 1:30-2:30 mini ponies will be parading around the apron and for a $1 donation to the American Cancer Society you can vote for the 2018 Pinkest Pony.
- Live Harness Racing starting at 1:05pm featuring the 2018 Fair Finals!
- To Donate an item to the Chinese Auction, Enter your Mini Pony in the Pink Out Race or the Pinkest Pony Contest please contact Dawnelle Mock at 724-470-8303 or email at email@example.com for more information.