During these extraordinary times, the MSOA would like to continue to help our horsemen with advice and helpful information.
Here are our recommendations.
1) Go to SBA.gov and apply for the available payroll reimbursements and SBA loans.
2) Contact your banking institution for help applying for SBA loans or payroll reimbursements.
3) Contact your accountant or tax adviser for the same help.
4) The MSOA has contacted an accountant to provide help with applications for a fee.
This accountant has helped several horsemen and is willing to assist you. He has been in the horse racing industry for 42 years.
Contact info:
Albert Abdala
APA Tax Accounting